out for a sunday morning walk

norma 308

According to JOHN CRAVEN countryfile
if you see some men with dogs /guns on a sunday morning walking in the countryside then chances are they are badger baiters /diggers .

i used to like john on news round but a statement like that is somewhat stupid john !

so watch out boys the general public have been warned about folk in the countryside with gun and dogs !!

Fisher, you will still get the helicopter and armed response, they have trouble getting there act together .

He was guide on this one by the RSPCA this is were the large organisations should step in and tell them how stupid that statement is and how much it could cost the tax payer. GOD I HATE THE RSPCA

Did you expect anything else from the craven? Just make sure you are not carrying a black and white bag on your walk with the gun and dogs!

Not a badger fan but no need for baiting, cruel f*****s!

He was guide on this one by the RSPCA this is were the large organisations should step in and tell them how stupid that statement is and how much it could cost the tax payer. GOD I HATE THE RSPCA
I second that, what an a------e Craven is they must have their fingers up him working him like a puppet

Back