gamekeepers fair at Catton park

Catton Park,Catton Estate, Walton-on Trent, Derbyshire DE12 8LN

Meet up at NGO tent 1.30 pm Sunday. Put some faces to names.

Morena

Now please do not think I am trying to stir it as I am not but, I would love to go to this fair but every keeper I know is picking up eggs and running incubators. Why is it not a month earlier when more keepers can go? Its ok if your shoot has poults or later day olds and for the upland boys but as far as we go its impossible. i would go as far to say I do not know of any one who goes.

Mark

Iv never understood it. Iv never got that all the feed company's are there touting for business but surely all you boys that use a large amount of feed will be ordered and a delivery date set.
I only do a couple of thousand birds from day olds but my feed is always sorted before I go to the fair at catton.

Matt.

Been passed the site tonight it looks like its a lot bigger, but bring your wellies the rain today has made things sticky. Sould be fun to watch the high heel mob getting through the mud.
Carl

Entrance fee is £10 on the Gate £8 in advance (be Quick its on sat)
Car Park is free
And Children under 15 are free

Apologise for not going had sickness and runs (under statement) since Thursday was gutted as wanted to put names to faces. Was it any good?

I went Saturday and enjoyed the Day out. Sat on the M1 for an Hour when they closed it but hey ho.
Took Mrs Yorkie so spent a lot of time watching the Dogs work. No que at any of food stands but you still get your leg lifted. Will go again next year.
Bought Mrs Yorkie a new bag too so with that and a day out i now have a splendid supply of Brownie points :D.

Yorkie.

Back