Utter ignorance. Barstewards....

Can't say to much as we may find ourselves in trouble, however, I'm sure your all thinking the same.

Time to bill the embassy of Libya for the damage methinks.

Or though I cannot say i am at all surprised. They were not know as lieing thieving Arabs for no reason.

what disgusting creatures, somebody should set fire to they're dresses and see what they think to that. everyone of those dirty rats involved in that should have a grenade inserted up they're rectum with a long piece of wire looped through all the pins and a suriving ww vet holding the other end drive in the opposite direction at great speed. filthy scum, as someone commented on that video, that shithole should be levelled, but i wouldn't give them any notice...

I dont recall seeing the footage on Sky or other worldwide news channels......D notice perhaps to avoid controversy.

I think we all have similar thoughts on this..

What they are definately unaware of, is the people whose graves they are desecrating, died at the hands of people like those serving under Rommel, if that guy had won through, his boss would have certainly made sure that their types were not brought into this world.

Well I managed to get to 8 seconds before my sight became blurred by a red mist descending over them.
Please bring them all over to this country so they may become more enlightened to our ways and help this country through the difficult times its facing at the moment.

Very strange behaviour and such hatred but yet they seem so keen to move here and get free western housing, healthcare, jobs and handouts.
Must be very distressing for the relatives to see this and it should be removed asap

we should not be in their country telling them what is right and wrong.if arabs occupied are country we would be ****ed as well.that said common decency in a human bieng has standards and they are scum bags without a doubt.we spend our lives bieng called racist if we get angry watching stuff like this .i like different cultures but i dont like being an ethnic minority in my own city.leicester.if this was white people kicking muslim graves over aLL hell would break loose.my neighbour is sikh and i nicer man you wont meet.we try to make un civilised people see are ways. leave them to there own devices.its people like that that inspired the gatling gun.

Distressing, yes, but remember our boys were were bombing them. We had just wiped out the family that ruled them for 40 years. The very same thing is happening up and down our country week in week out. What is our excuse. By the rational on here we tar everybody with the same brush. By the same token all of us are guilty not just the vandals. The worst kept war graves in the world is not in Japan, Lybia or Germany but in the UK, untended and grazed by sheep. Who shows the most respect for our war dead? Those graves survived 40 years of US/UK harassment of the Gadaffi years. It is also Arabs that are rectifying the destruction. Think before you post. Jim

we should not be in their country telling them what is right and wrong.if arabs occupied are country we would be ****ed as well.that said common decency in a human bieng has standards and they are scum bags without a doubt.we spend our lives bieng called racist if we get angry watching stuff like this .i like different cultures but i dont like being an ethnic minority in my own city.leicester.if this was white people kicking muslim graves over aLL hell would break loose.my neighbour is sikh and i nicer man you wont meet.we try to make un civilised people see are ways. leave them to there own devices.its people like that that inspired the gatling gun.
"They" had no country, till we gave them one!

Guy's I used to work in Libya, the majority of folk over there are very pro British. I would suspect the damage was done by a small mindless young group, and we have a few of those over here as well. The Brit grave yard in Tripoli was very respected when I visited it surprisingly so. its the only place in the world that when wandering throught the sook, some old guy came up to me checking I was English, stuck out his hand and said its good to have to brits back in Libya. We are well thought of over there and well remebered by the older generation. The damage will have been done by some young thugs and I would suspect once some order is back in place, corrected.

Back