A small mention for BASC south east director Dan Reynolds

adjman

My Girlfriend and I volunteered to assist BASC at the Kent Game and Equine festival a couple of weeks back. We were stationed taking the bookings for the gun-dog scurries and had a very pleasant couple of days there chatting to shooting folk and doing our bit.

Dan Reynolds (BASC Director - South East) not only arranged for the pair of us to have a free BASC shooting lesson, he also arranged for me to do my Safe Shot Assessment free of charge as well.

Yesterday I got a very nice personal letter from Dan thanking us for our assistance over that weekend and saying how helpful it had been to have us there.

Really restores my faith in people when things like this happen and I felt it worth mentioning :)

Really restores my faith in people when things like this happen and I felt it worth mentioning :)

He probably said the same about you - organisations like BASC, BDS, etc. rely on volunteers to help keep things going at events like this. Still fair play to both you and them - it certainly sounds like everyone's a winner! :)

Back