Sue Griffith

Hi Sue and welcome.

An honest and brave action admitting you work for BASC. A few people on here don't appear to like BASC and make a lot of noise about it.

Have fun

Bob

Welcome to the Forum.

Well done for signing up and the intro - putting a human 'face' on an organisation can only ever be a good thing.

Are you joining as an individual or as part of your work? Last sentence badly put, but cannot think of a more elegant way to put it:rolleyes: Not asking for any other reason than to establish if you are open to work queries or prefer to interact in terms of personal interest in deer ( I'm not getting any better at putting this down as I go on am I! ):coat:

Sue,
A very warm welcome to you.
This site is pretty lively with all sorts of opinions and arguments.
I am sure your contributions will be eagerly read by a lot of folk on here.
I frequently go to the BASC web site for the information and advice sections which is very good.

Hi sorry for not replying, I am new to this forum stuff and didn't know to look at the introductions to see replies etc. I have joined as part of my job as an Administrator for BASC. Although I do not have any personal experience relating to Deer Stalking I have worked in the Assessment Centre administering the DSC1 and DSC2 courses. My current role is Shooting standards Administrator I am first point of contact for queries into the department, passing technical questions on to the relevant departments.

Back