Trail cam Roe bucks and does

Just thought I would share these clips taken on a trail cam. These are in a 'no shooting area' so hopefully will be safe from unwanted attention.

A nice 6 pointer, the ditch he jumps is about 8ft across.

Chasing off an unwanted intruder

Making sure they know who's the boss

The reason he's hanging around

and the intruder in question

Hope you can view the clips ok. An up and coming roe population up here with us, nice to see them starting to get an established foothold. Hopefully the lampers and longdogers keep away.

Enjoy

Jonathon

Nice footage Jonothan! As you say, hopefully another herd establishing itself!
Out of interest what Trail Cam are you using as I am thinking of investing in one for myself?

They're fantastic things aren't they? I always look forward to getting home and seeing what's on them - having changed cards over. With a bit more money, I'd get on with viewer on the camera so you'd knowstraight away what had been calling round to say hello.

Cheers guys.

The camera is my step father-in-laws. he saw one I was borowing and we trawled the web and found a Spypoint 5mp ir camera from Uttings. At £129 we thought it was a good buy comparing it to others for the same price.
He tends to the camera and swaps over the cards so you always have one it the camera. It's his project really I just showed him where they were coming in and out in various places around this patch.

Jonathon

Back