Thread: Looking for a dsc 1 course north east

Looking for a dsc 1 course north east

Hi all as per the title im looking for a DSC1 course in the north east around June time or somewhere near can anyone help or reccomend a place and appropriate costs ???

many thanks indeed

p.s please pm me

We have a DSC 1 course and assessment running from the 22nd to 24th at Greenlee.

Best regards. Jon.

I did my DSC1 with Jon at Greenlee last year. Great set up and well delivered - I recommend it. If that means anything?!

The camp site down the road is ok unless it rains. Which it did for about 95% of the time. The Greenlee cottage rooms look plush... I should have booked one of those!

sounds good to me im in the north east so would either stay close by or at greenlee just out of interest guys how much was the course only please ? thanks Jon

Gamegunner hi, The course is 295.

I have several friends/stalkers who got their level 1 at Greenlee - they all recommend the place.

Go with Greenlee, Jon is a great bloke and his wife is a fantastic cook,you will be well catered for.

Hi Jon, Good luck with your test when you get to take it. If you want to do some pre-learning/ home studying, have a look at my website There's a students section which you need to subscribe to where you can learn all of the DSC questions and over 100 deer identification slides..... but there's also a lot of free information pages too.

Let us know how you get on when youve done the test!

Cheers, Steve

Depends how far north east i did mine with bds near ilkley and they have one on in july its a really good set up.