incident envolveing fac puzzeld to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can all blow off all you want .its down to the law not me i didnt have his file in front of me and sign him off for a cert . if the law choose to give him his cert back twice after his actions who am i to go tell them they are wrong .i just thought i would share the great law of this land and how wrong they can get it .

You won't need to, FEO's read these boards. Just add your location so it's easier to narrow it down to a force area ;)

Si he doesn't need to do that as his introduction says that he is from Guildford in Surrey, so not a lot of detective work involved.

and your point being ?

You either put up or shut up!

You can't be bothered to email your concerns to the FLD but Apache here has picked up on you having posted the same post on 2 seperate Forums 11 days apart.

I asked you to PM details to myself but you choose to blank me.

Stop posting controversial posts asking for members thoughts on it and get all high and mighty when no one agrees with you. Either shut up or grow a pair and do something about it!

Bignoel, it begs the question wether YOU are a suitable person to be holding an FAC.
It is still YOUR responsablity to contact the police.

How can you say it's not your job to inform them ?

If god forbid, anything happened I wonder where it would leave you legally ?
Especially as you have posted the same thing twice.

I am not so sure the name 'bignoel' is fitting.

Can we not just send this to the local constabulary, along with this doughnuts details ?

This must be a wind up as no way anyone sane of mind would act like "aint my problem" if what he says are facts. To be honest if that is your attitude then your not very different from this guy!

Letter should have been sent in the moment you heard he was reapplying as the Police are not infallible and any information like that could help save someones life!

Bignoel, it begs the question wether YOU are a suitable person to be holding an FAC.
It is still YOUR responsablity to contact the police.

How can you say it's not your job to inform them ?

If god forbid, anything happened I wonder where it would leave you legally ?
Especially as you have posted the same thing twice.

I am not so sure the name 'bignoel' is fitting.

Can we not just send this to the local constabulary, along with this doughnuts details ?

Got to agree nick it does sound the best idea so far. I think bignoel would be equally to blame if something went wrong for not informing FLD.

agree this must be a bit of a story,,,and if it is true Bignoel you say it is not your responsibility to put the police right,,,,will it be your responsibility if the story is true and he goes of on one and a member of your familiy is his vessel for his venting,,,,stop being a dick and get him known to the relevant authority.

after all if you are a FAC holder it is your responsibility to make sure you and all around you are safe.

paul

Let's look at what BN states. "a while ago" "after ten years got his FAs back"
This ALLEDGED person has then re offended.

1) if said person got convicted and served over 3 years at HRH pleasure he would be banned for life less than 3 only five year ban.
2) girlfriend would be flagged and pretty sure charges would have been brought again and on this would think FAs would be taken.

BN is very vague so IMO you have to doubt his account. What I don't see is what BN gets from posting same story on different forums.

BN im not intending to provoke just being a person of reason.

you can all blow off all you want .its down to the law not me i didn't have his file in front of me and sign him off for a cert . if the law choose to give him his cert back twice after his actions who am i to go tell them they are wrong .i just thought i would share the great law of this land and how wrong they can get it .

Your stance is really wrong on this.

I would hope that you accept that the job of the police is to serve and protect the community. This they can only do with the consent and help of the public. They are not super human and need all the help they can get.

As I wish to live in a peaceful and lawful community I consider it my duty and indeed my role in the relationship to do all I can to ensure that the police are in a position to do their job to the best of their ability.

With the best will in the world mistakes can happen, if your story is true then this could be one of those mistakes.

As a member of society you must bring this to the attention of your firearms licensing manager, all it takes is a simple phone call. Please don't let your anti police mind set cloud, what is, your civic duty.

If you don't and it all goes horribly wrong, then my friend, it will be your fault and yours alone. Not the police whom you so obviously despise.

:cuckoo:The original content of this thread sounds like Walter Mitty has just written a fairytale, the originator expresses concerns about an event, maybe, then shows a complete lack of concern of possible events, then calls the police tossers for doing the deed of restoreing firearms to a known criminal. Sounds like a budding troll, wind up, or someone needing therapy, either way admin should close now as it reflects on the site and the members that use it especialy bignob from Guilford who is probably even now haveing his FLO dept looking at his suitability to own firearms. deerwarden:-|

Locked, as this thread is now developing into a bun fight. IF indeed this moron has beaten up his girlfriend and is the owner of a FA. One would think his girlfriend would make a formal complaint along with yourself bignoel. For one I would be the first to report him, as I along with everyone else on here do not want mindless idiots owning any FA. If indeed your story is true, and I am not saying it is not, I would suggest you contact the local police authority straight away, or at the very least send them an Email or a letter, otherwise you are doing all of us law abiding FA owners a miss service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back