Sussex White Fallow

Richard Parsons

Had a great stalk this afternoon and shot this white fallow. I have only seen them in the DSC books, are there many around does anyone know?
SussexWhiteFallow004.jpg

When i worked in Perthshire there was a fully white red deer stag and also one that had a white leg. they looked very strange and all the neighbouring estates agreed not to shoot them.

Depending upon your location they can be very common indeed.

The lurcher using deer poachers like them. The trouble is they did tend to last very long once they have found them. :evil:

Richard
heres a buck to look at
Picture088.jpg

also Andy stalker posted a pic of a white one in capturing a moment
i hav seen quite a few where i stalk but so do the poachers

i think holkam park has a good head of white fallow and so does woburn
but yes there are quite a lot of white fallow in the wild
are you going to get the head or hide done?
make a good trophy ;)

Hi ,
I had one from North Cornwall a few weeks ago and i know two were taken from here about 5 years ago.
09012009185.jpg
[/img]

White Fallow.

We have quite a few down here in the new forest & in most cases tend to leave the bucks if poss but do take a few of the white or pale does out in season.

There is one very big white old doe on one of my estates & we call her Snow White-we always tend leave her though as she is a great marker deer for where the other 100+ black buggers are at any one time!

Regs Lee

white fallow

16022008084.jpg

02102008077.jpg

the fallow doe was shot by me in a kent woodland
and the buck was shot by one of my friends clients in the midlands

There was a white doe on one of the estates I used to stalk in Sussex and she was the lead doe so we left her in so that we could find the others more easily.

There was a white doe on one of the estates I used to stalk in Sussex and she was the lead doe so we left her in so that we could find the others more easily.

white doe

Paul
i think there was a white doe on the estate you used
to stalk in sussex :confused:
sorry i could not resist it paul :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know it's fairly long range but the two white dots in the centre of this shot are white fallow does in North Wales.

Whitedeer2.jpg

20042008063.jpg

Hascombe deer park, near Dunsfold in Surrey

A herd of white fallow deer, they have spread from deer forests into the surrounding countryside.

picture taken on my nokia from the road.

Back