New Member looking for guidance

filzee

Hi everyone,

Ive just stumbled across this website and it looks perfect.
I live in Nottingham and do a lot with a shotgun but would really like to get into a bit of rifle shooting. I do a bit of rabbit lamping with a friend but would love to do more (foxing, stalking, etc). If anyone lives near here and has some good places to visit or knows a good way to get into a bit of shooting please let me know.

Welcome to SD. Great site, very helpful members, loads of advice and information....good luck.

John F

Hi Filzee welcome to the site. Keep an eye open for posts from Trev in Nottingham. Every now and then he arranges open days on the rifle range at Epperston (near Lowdham) it could be a good place to meet people and open opportunities for more shooting. If you want to learn about deer stalking, try my website www.dsctraining.org Although you will need to take up a membership if you want to do the training lessons, there are plenty of free information pages too. Cheers, Steve

cheers mate really interested in deer stalking and would be nice just to talk to someone that actually does it.
hopefully i can find something going on at Epperston as its only ten minutes down the road from me. I would have been in the sport longer but only just found out it was there.

Back