I'm hoping some members can help me with some figures i'm trying to gather.
I'm looking for the following weight information for roe deer only:
1. gralloched deer - weight of the roe deer minus only the gralloch that was removed in the field.
2. skinned deer - the weight of the roe deer carcass only, minus the head, legs, skin and pluck
3. bones - the weight of all the bones taken from the skinned deer
4. meat - the weight of all the meat taken from the skinned deer
5. sex of deer and whether adult or under a year old