Wild Game Meat Hygiene Course. Norfolk.

Hodmedod.one

If anyone is interested in doing a Wild Game Meat Hygiene Course (LANTRA) please PM me.

I have been in touch with my local training provider and if enough people are interested they are prepared to arrange a course.

Please note that I am in no way associated with the training provider. I just want to do the course myself.

Regards,

Chris.

Why not just do DSC 1 mate, or even just do that module of it if that is all you want? It will cost you £25 via BDS to take the test and you can learn it all from a book such as the DSC 1 training manual anyway.
MS:thumb:

Why not just do DSC 1 mate, or even just do that module of it if that is all you want? It will cost you £25 via BDS to take the test and you can learn it all from a book such as the DSC 1 training manual anyway.
MS:thumb:

Does that cover you for small game though? I have done my level 1 but I thought that just covered large game

If anyone is interested in doing a Wild Game Meat Hygiene Course (LANTRA) please PM me.

I have been in touch with my local training provider and if enough people are interested they are prepared to arrange a course.

Please note that I am in no way associated with the training provider. I just want to do the course myself.

Regards,

Chris.
Hi, If you check the National Gamekeepers Organisation site, they are doing one at Holkham near sea. Nr WELLS Norfolk. you should book on NOW Chris mate..

I would definitely be interested as I butcher my own deer and eat a lot of it myself so would love to attend if possible

Steve

The LANTRA course doesn't, or didn't when I did it, provide any tutorial materials. Use the DSC manual unless you you are 100% on all your age, sex and species ids. Good luck.

Glad you saw the HEADS UP CRIS, thats what this forum is all about don't you think? Hope they have room for you though! Let us know how you get on?

ALL THE BEST........b c.

Back