Donington Deer dvd, gralloching and pm inspection

Deanandrew64

Just received the above mentioned dvd from David Stretton at Islay Walton, what a fantastic product it gives a really straight forward easy to follow routine, really looking forward to doing my level 2 now :thumb:

great dvd this is, wish i had ordered the butchering one as well, think it might have to be a trip over next week, its a nice run down to donington

Just received the above mentioned dvd from David Stretton at Islay Walton, what a fantastic product it gives a really straight forward easy to follow routine, really looking forward to doing my level 2 now :thumb:

The David Stretton DVD THE STALKERS GUIDE TO GRALLOCHING & POST-MORTEM INSPECTION OF DEER in my opinion is the best DVD any level 2 candidate could purchase and watch. Anyone wanting a copy Davids telephone mumber is 01332 810757 he also does an excellent range of Knives, saws and lardering equipment well worth getting a copy of his catalogue.

Jimbo :thumb:

Hi, Jim, have you got a copy of his catalogue i could borrow please if you could bring it with you next week,totally agree with you about David Stretton its a fantastic place to aquire everything you could need at great prices, thanks also for yesterday at the range really enjoyed it and the excellent advice for my forth coming level 2 venture was most welcome:tiphat:

Hi Jim, dont forget the catalogue for david stretton products next week please, will try to order one if you cant find yours:thumb:

Back