Thread: another new member

another new member

hi i'm Keith from Shropshire and iv been into shooting all my life starting as a young boy with a catapult and the air rifle and worked my way up to today where i do a lot of pheasant and pigeon shooting and vermin shooting fox rabbit etc, but i would love to have the chance at some deer stalking as it has been a wish of mine for a long time, anyway i hope i have not bord you all to much as i'm hoping to make some new friends on here cheers Keith

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

welcome to the SD ,plenty of folk on here to choose from to suit your needs and your pocket good luck
    regards norma

cheers john just been having a look in the gallery some cracking stuff in the mate

cheers norma, yes hope to meet some people on here who might be able to point me in the right direction, if you no anyone in my area or around 50 mile from Shropshire who do take people out stalking i would be grateful for the heads up thanks again Keith

Hi Keith
    Welcome to the site.
    I am a new member myself.
    all a bit new to me as well

hi will cheers for the welcome and welcome to you to as you are a new member to lol! yes mate it is all a bit new this init, i see you are in Shropshire to mate, do you do much stalking ? i do a lot of pigeon decoying and pheasant shooting as well as rabbit and foxing by lamp mostly but i still like to creep up on the odd bunny by day lol good fun mate, i also do a lot of beating and picking up so if your ever stuck for a better or picker give us a shout mate if you no of anywhere local ish where there's stalking i would be very interested mate anyway thanks again Keith