Thread: I found this of interest

I found this of interest

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

......especially the number of revoked certificates and refused renewals
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Particularly shotgun certificates...I was wondering why then thought, well they are relatively easy to obtain, so perhaps the wrong kind of people obtain then, when I say the wrong kind of people I mean...I hunt so i can have a shotgun rather than the other way round...Just a thought

Now that spreadsheet really is interesting. And surprising in many ways. I'd never have guessed at so many refusals and revocations. Makes you wonder, doesn't it ?

jesus, glad I dont live in Avon and S.Set!
    high number of revocations and refusals!

Although I live in Scotland I found it interesting that I have more firearms and shotguns on my certificates than the averages quoted.

Despite the fact they seem to have the largest turnover of renewals, applications etc: Devon and Cornwall I have found very helpful and reasonably quick in dealing with matters. Considering they have lost staff they deserve a pat on the back.

just had a add up and acording to that there is only 1.8m firearms and shotguns in the uk . thought there would be more .
    States with the most guns - The Daily Beast . bit of prespective.