And the postman delivered

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
an envelope, with an envelope inside it. The second envelope was folded small and it contained cash :D :D .

The only trouble is I have no idea who it is from and what it is for, because whoever sent it forgot to put a covering letter in with it. Now do I hand it in as some sort of found/lost property, hang on to it and say nothing, drink to my unknown benefactors health, or shall I just wait until someone with a red face owns up to it?

I think I shall just wait, and if it turns out to be who I think it is, I maybe just savour the moment at the appropriate time :evil:

John

Wish that sort of thing would happen to me!! I just seem to be putting cash out to unknown sourses, but I think my good, loving, sweet, beautiful wife has something to do with that :confused: :confused: , she tells me is all accounted for :rolleyes: .

JAYB, have you and her secretly been in contact???? :evil:

TJ

Cash

Hiya

I emailed you before I posted it to you - and have PM'd you mate!

Oh, and its £70 by the way.

Cheers

Daemon

:D

Postie

You had me worried there!

Typical me, pop it in the post then think "what about telling him who its from, doh!"

Daemon

:D

money

Daemo
are you sure its yours only i'm getting old and my memory is going :eek:
i do things like this all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
if the notes had the Queens head on them they could have been mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
JayJay

Re: money

JayJay said:
Daemo
are you sure its yours only i'm getting old and my memory is going :eek:
i do things like this all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
if the notes had the Queens head on them they could have been mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
JayJay

well here's a dilema for you John
Daemo has said he sent it and guessed right at the amount :evil:
but JayJay also has commented it may of been him
and i can back JayJay as a genuine stand up guy, he certainly don't like being bent over and stiffed i can tell you :evil: :evil:

uuuhhhhmmm
now who really sent it :rolleyes:

money

Come on lads
only three of us after johns money :evil:
we need a few more yet :evil: :evil:
i think 50p each sounds about right ;)

Now this really is a case of the God of Chaos playing with Daemon, he had the bit of a brain fart when he forgot to tell me who the money was from. No matter he thought I have sent him an e-mail explaining all, well he had and I found it today in the spam folder :eek:

I would not want to be standing next to him if there was any lightening about :D :D

Nice try the rest of you but you ain't getting it :!:

John

Back