For those who like Blazers - something completely different

Heym SR20

Have a look at Lot No 1118 at the forthcoming Holts auction - www.holtandcompany.co.uk

http://auctions.holtandcompany.co.u...alelot=1026++++1118+&refno=+++24204&saletype=

Described as a NIEDERMEIER
A 6.5X65mm '93K BULLPUP' BOLT-MAGAZINE SPORTING CARBINE, serial no. 93K034,

Abullpup rifle built around a Blazer 93k - worth having a look at even just for the quality of the woodwork.

and for the Ultimate in Bling have a look at lot 1199

http://auctions.holtandcompany.co.u...alelot=1026++++1199+&refno=+++21527&saletype=

** "THE RHODIUM FLASH" by Mueller Murgenthal
AN EXCEPTIONAL AND UNIQUE RHODIUM AND GOLD-PLATED PRESENTATION RIFLE WITH STERLING SILVER STOCK, serial no. K000590,
based on the design of the Blaser R93 and chambered for .30-06 calibre,

Either would make an intersting addition to an armoury but not sure how usable they would be.

And no, I hve no views on the Blazer debate, other than I prefer more traditional style rifles.

I love my Blasers but that's odd, the whole idea of a Blaser action is the speed if you tried to work that bolt fast surely you would smack yourself in the mouth every time :D

Wayne

Bloody Hell :!: :!:

I've just looked at the next lot do you think it might need a bit of cammo scrim or duracoat ;) to stop any glare :lol: :lol:

WD

I think you'll find it's designed for a one armed operation, you cock it with your teeth :lol:

I knew a guy who had a stroke and ended up shooting a 10-22 in a bull pup stock with one arm... I think I'd be afraid of jamming a piece of cheek in the action.

Bucksden said

be ok in a .243

Gary surely a 6.5 would be better :D

Mat said

I knew a guy who had a stroke and ended up shooting a 10-22 in a bull pup stock with one arm... I think I'd be afraid of jamming a piece of cheek in the action.

Mat could have been worse he might have held it between his legs to cock it, :cry: god knows what might have got caught :eek:

Wayne

Back