lables

bobjs

where do you guys buy your carcass labels from,

i need some better ones as mine are pants.

thanks

bob.

thank you all lads,

i was making my own then have some made (and they are cr@p now all stuck together)

anywho im in the mix of finding 2 new outlets for my beasts and with my buck season just about to take off now im on the road again, all your advice and help is welcome and appreciated.

regards

bob.

Hi Bob, If you have surplus carcasses to sell, Hampshire Game, just up the road are handy and always pay on the nose.
Hamason at Everleigh will always offer more but is very, very selective on what he takes, depending on his London market at the time you take them up there and will send you a cheque when he gets round to it !!
Good to know you have some carcasses to sell, that'll keep you in pocket money for a while.
The last week or so I've had nothing but the 'runaround' by Fallow bucks, it has been all the girls taking the p**s as they know the season for them has ended.

Hi Bob, If you have surplus carcasses to sell, Hampshire Game, just up the road are handy and always pay on the nose.
Hamason at Everleigh will always offer more but is very, very selective on what he takes, depending on his London market at the time you take them up there and will send you a cheque when he gets round to it !!
Good to know you have some carcasses to sell, that'll keep you in pocket money for a while.
The last week or so I've had nothing but the 'runaround' by Fallow bucks, it has been all the girls taking the p**s as they know the season for them has ended.

Hi Eddy

thank you for that those are the 2 im looking at for the carcasses, so i need to get out and about to sort things out, not been on the bucks as yet but this coming week weather permitting and of course finding a job has to take priority, i may just get the chance to drop a couple that i have my eye on,

Pocket money has all but gone eddy, here in doors cars has just taken the best part of £500 notes to fix, the Alternator on her Ford C max had a direct short to earth on her way back from Aldershot and not only took out the Alternator but it cooked the battery too. so a couple or three animals would be handy this week,

bob.

Back