Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reevesdeermanagement

We have now registered onto the Directory and our intention to register as a business user as soon as possible.
    REEVES look forward to meeting and asisting other members of the forum.
    All the best REEVES

Nice one welcome from the trade, hope you work for free? its expected by many on here. LOL
    (don't know if you've been reading posts before joining if you have you might understand my comment).
    kind regards John@ YDS

welcome to the sd ,
    are you a member of staff or mr Freeman if you are you may remember me from stalking with ray nr reading
    anyways sure you will find it interesting on here
    regards norma

Welcome to the site, you have a private message,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome and i cant understand johns comments why would you not do it for free christ some even pay for it lol.

Welcome i hope you've got plenty of deer for your clients ! lol

Welcome to the forum Simon.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, you have a private message,

In the pub at the moment John before clients arrive tomorrow AM. I have also sent a Pm to new member, who seems to have a great many other names!

Yes welcome to the site, interesting post from Sikamalc???? Not sure that one was for posting and what does he mean by it???
    I (along with others) pushed Reeves to come onto this website as I feel they could very well be an asset to the forum members.
    Perhaps I have it or rather read your comment wrong and if I do please accept my appologies.
    The ORDNANCE QF 18 pounder Field Gun......I wonder if they will let me have one of these on an open ticket

Reeves - importers/distributors for Heym?