Mrs Finnbear

finnbear270

Hello All!, I don't post in the forums, but I consider myself a member, as He is always on here & I usually wait for him to get to the dogs section,so I can see all the great photo's, anyway, a short "About me" (Shooting), I like a bit of Pigeon decoying, have done a little Rabbit shooting, but I'm mainly a "Paper puncher", I have a.308Win Parker Hale, a Remington Heavy barrel .223, & when He's not looking I shoot off lots of His Foxing ammo!:lol:, I have also owned & shot a.303 Lee Enfield, along with lots of our club rifles,Paula.

If this is a two-for-one deal, I'm going to get confused (easily done) but hello and welcome anyway Paula and.... lucky ole Steve, for finding a lady who shares so many of his interests.

If this's Steve's "weekend" alter ego, I already am confused... See what I mean?

Paula,

Register in your own name, copy and paste this post as an introduction then we can spend another £26 of his.

John

Its him, he's come out finaly, no man could have a wife like that, sounds like heaven if its true. deerwarden, from now on we'll call him Paula.:rofl:

Back