Epperstone Range Openday, H4H shoot.

trev

Hi Guys,

Tuesday the 5th of June, its a Bank Holiday and the range is free.

I will open up the range from 09.30-12.30, for any SD member that wishes to come down.
I was thinking 100m fun shoot/practice, a small comp along the lines of the DSC shooting test, and if there is enough intereset then back to 200 0r 300m with the Rimfires.

The Competion,
i was thinking along the lines of, 2 rds prone at 100m & 2 rds Kneeling at 100m, then moving forward to 75m, 2 rds kneeling, 2 rds standing, Moving forward again to 50m for 2 rds standing. 10 rds in total, some prizes for the top 3, an entry fee of ?? and all money raised going to H4H.

So please let me know if you would like to pop down just to fire a few shots, or if you would like some practice for DSC 1,
All completley free to SD members of course. And when your here you could have a go at the comp, and we will get some money out of you for a good cause.

All the best trev.

after speaking to you on the phone would love to come down and see whats what. thanks Phil

Happy memories - shooting at Epperstone with the muzzle loaders a few years back as guests of John Higgs who owned it in those days - Dunno if John is still with us - Anyone Know?

Ian

If the weather is O.K. there will be a BBQ. Tempted Anyone?
Hi Guys,

Tuesday the 5th of June, its a Bank Holiday and the range is free.

I will open up the range from 09.30-12.30, for any SD member that wishes to come down.
I was thinking 100m fun shoot/practice, a small comp along the lines of the DSC shooting test, and if there is enough intereset then back to 200 0r 300m with the Rimfires.

The Competion,
i was thinking along the lines of, 2 rds prone at 100m & 2 rds Kneeling at 100m, then moving forward to 75m, 2 rds kneeling, 2 rds standing, Moving forward again to 50m for 2 rds standing. 10 rds in total, some prizes for the top 3, an entry fee of ?? and all money raised going to H4H.

So please let me know if you would like to pop down just to fire a few shots, or if you would like some practice for DSC 1,
All completley free to SD members of course. And when your here you could have a go at the comp, and we will get some money out of you for a good cause.

All the best trev.

never refuse food trev and if we can make some money for the boys all the better, see ya on the dot
regards
jimmy

Evening everone,
I want to put on a good day, some shooting, a bbq is ready to go, will bring some of the big rifles down if anyone would like a go.
Not a lot of interest from people so far, any ideas?

Hello and thankyou Trev & family

for a great mornings shooting in good company at a cracking venue !

cheers Lee

The final score is £182.22p raised for H4H.
Many thanks to everyone who was there, it was a pleasure to run the day for such nice people.
All the best from Trev, Carol, and Neil(the chef).

Last edited:
Thanks for a great day Trevor and family, we both really enjoyed it.
Sorry for the early leave, we will both be looking forward to the next event.

Thanks again, Dave and Callum. :stag:

Great morning, thanks Trev. A good bunch of people and although a relaxed atmosphere, really well run.
Thanks for enjoyable morning.
ATB
(Richard)

Hi Trev thank you for a great day on the range today, hope we raised a bit of money for a good cause.

Thanks for giving me the chance to have a god with some great gear and cheers to everyone else that came down.
If i can help re-pay you in anyway helping out just ask.
Phil

Hi Trev

I missed this particular shoot but would like to use your range as I'm local: I've visited with local clubs but I don't have your contact details so that I can arrange an independent visit e.g. for competition practice. Feel free to PM me if preferred.

Many thanks in Advance
Mike

Back