Thread: ooooops

went stalking smorning,i took a nice 6 pointer,weather took a turn for the worst and i thought i would take the short cut across the reems,i had to take a little run up to clear this one,as i planted my foot to jump the bank gave way and i went up to the family jewels in black stagnant water again,this isnt the first time

No worry,s you come from the right place.

am not really sure what your reply means,atb swarovski

Swaro im more than sure 6P is refering to the fact your from Bath so could get cleaned up

doh my brain hurts ,i never thought of it like that sniper,the last time this happened i jumped across with the roe doe on a sling over my shoulder and the rifle,i had to grab stingers to stop myself going in up to my waiste

Lol youve had some bad luck on your stalks but I suppose there will also be some memorable 1's for good reasons as well

i did laugh to myself after i emptied my wellies,a few years ago my mate and i were out lamping,i climbed over a barbed wire fence and mate followed,wire snapped and he went a cropper,his 22 250 was stuck in the ground,we fumbled around and found a long enough bit of strait wire to clear it,10 mins later he went down again,i said in tyre ruts,i'm blowed if half an hour later he went over again,i said i will drive home,we laughed so much that night,was one of our best nights out for sure