Urban Fox Programme Just Starting on TV

jamross65

Channel 4 Now!!!!

Be interesting to see if they mention releasing captured ones in the countryside...

They are asking for photos of foxes in your area.... who's going to be first :D

This is unreal! It's like a hyper live cam crime watch type style to the show! It must have cost a fortune to make!

They have just mentioned they are about to release a fox back into the city after it was captured in a chicken shed.... Eh?

They are asking for photos of foxes in your area.... who's going to be first :D
Dont think a picture of a cute little fox on the receiving end of a high velocity round is going to be appreciated by the programmes target audience..!

Rescue foxes released with GPS trackers, log on to find it's location?... Could be a new hunting method, quick check on google maps and in the jeep with the rifle and bobs your uncle!

Rescue foxes released with GPS trackers, log on to find it's location?... Could be a new hunting method, quick check on google maps and in the jeep with the rifle and bobs your uncle!

Brilliant!!!... I'm only watching to find out if there's a release site nearby :D

i HAVE SENT THEM MY PET PICTURES OF MY GIRL

P1000828.jpg

Am liking the idea of GPS fox tracking-if only the site wasn't down at the minute, I could log on and see if there any foxes in my area! Who's going to be first to post a piccy on here of a shot fox wearing a collar??!!

Am liking the idea of GPS fox tracking-if only the site wasn't down at the minute, I could log on and see if there any foxes in my area! Who's going to be first to post a piccy on here of a shot fox wearing a collar??!!

Only a fool would post such a pic...
Think of the lynch mob... Lol

Back