Wanted: Roe buck, muntjac or CWD close to London

Pine Marten

Good evening everyone.

Last weekend I went on my first two stalks in West Sussex after roe bucks, having passed my DSC 1 in February. Due mostly to the awful weather, they were unsuccessful, so I'm looking for further opportunities to try and shoot my first deer by October at the latest, as I'm expecting a baby in November, so deerstalking will be kicked into touch for a while.

I realise that most of the stalking is booked up by now, but should anyone within a couple of hours or so of London suddenly have a cancellation or still have some openings, I'd be glad of the opportunity. I don't yet have an FAC so need to borrow an estate rifle.

Below are details of my availability:
Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th May
Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th June
Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th June
Saturday 30th June/Sunday 1st July

Then after the 21st July, I currently have no plans until the end of the roe buck open season, after which the baby should arrive so I'll be lost to the world for a bit.

If you could please PM me with any openings, prices, locations etc, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
Lawrence.

Try muntjac stalker.com mate, I've stalked several times with him, very good set up. 45 mins from central London. He will be starting on the Muntjac in October

Hi, I'm curious as to why YOUR having a baby, I always thought that was the Mrs job. But I guess times change.

Anyway, joking apart drop me a p.m. with your number and I'll do you a deal. Stalking is near Reading.

Perhaps I should have said "anticipating the delivery of a baby"? I'm new to this, I need to work on the syntax. Anyway, pm sent, and thanks!

Back