Stones 2nd dog day

monynut

It was a most informative and pleasurable day, good demonstrations, good company and good food l for one came away much more confident in finishing the training of my mut, excellent stuff :D .

Thanks Rich and everyone else involved it was a great day.

dogday

Thank you all for a really great day
Informative,relaxed and marvellous company.
To all involved with the day THANK YOU
JayJay

A few pics from the deer dog day. Myself & Rosie really enjoyed ourselves, (she's spark out asleep under my desk now) thanks to all involved & all who attended, a great friendly bunch. :D

Chris

Rich & Sika demonstrate high tower work
Image7811024x768.jpg

I aint going up there chap, no way, no how!
Image783.jpg

looks like the tea was most welcome, thanks Sylvia
Image7821024x768.jpg

Bad deer down! Muddy demonstrating shot placement
Image7851024x768.jpg

Go on then off you go!
Image787768x1024.jpg

Its behind you!
Image784.jpg

A quick prayer never went amiss or......... bugger me look at all that fire-power, I'm hiding round this corner till he's gone!
Image7881024x768.jpg

This might hurt a bit!
Image790600x450.jpg

The Teckel ready for the off! Its first blood trail & it did brilliantly

Image7931024x768-1.jpg

To Richard and all those involved in the organisation of the Deer Dog day yesterday, sincere thanks for what was an excellent day. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone from the site, the instruction, the craic, the great food and the great company. I learnt a lot from the day, both in terms of dogs for deer as well as stalking in general.

The whole day was a testament to the friendliness and helpfulness of the Stalking Directory site - well done again.

Chris, great photos, but shame you didn't get one of Muddy showing the Texas Heart Shot :D

willie_gunn

A well organised, informative, and enjoyable day. Many thanks to everyone who put in all the hard work to make it happen...your efforts are most appreciated.

cant put it better than willie gunn allready has
so just to thank willie gunn for the lift up
sylvia for the most welcome food
richard for organising the event and his displays
muddy for sharing his vast knowledge on his displays
mark h for his excellent displays and patience a
very professional presentation .
everyone that attended to make an enjoyable friendly day
learnt a great deal many thanks regards pete and teresa

thanks for a great day stone and to all involved,I'v posted on the general disscussion for all to see once again thanks and hopfully many more outings in the future

amberdog

Ditto
My dog was well sparked out as well kipped for england, thanks Richard , Muddy ,Mike , Mark h ,and not forgetting Poppins.
I thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Cheers Trapper
(now with me feet up and a bottle or two of Merlot)

Thanks again Rich for a very imformative day and to all who helped. Great demonstrations and a whealth of knowledge we all have at our finger tips from those on this forum, all you need to do is type and somebody will have the answers.
It was great to meet up with some of the site members and put faces to forum names.

About the Texas Heart shot......... watch this space.

Once again MANY THANKS.

Jonathon

guys and gals
it was a great pleasure to be able to sort out putting a day on like this
as this is what my luv is
working dogs
many thanks to all the kind words and pm's i hav recieved
your comments will be and already hav been passed on to the others that were involed :D
i know many of you had travelled a fair distance to attend and really pleased that you went away knowing more than you came with
that was the aim
To try and help
i met some fantastic people yesterday some whom i hav gelled with over the site and also those i had little to do what a great bunch you all are
a few more pics of the day ,when i had a rare chance to get the camera out
Muddy's display
P1060197.jpg

humane stunner
P1060198.jpg

In action

Mark H talking on tracking , methods and equipment etc etc
P1060213.jpg

P1060208.jpg

P1060209.jpg

Roedinator's partner Thereasa learning the ropes with keen interest

P1060225.jpg

one for their album
P1060218.jpg

a few of Chris + rosie
P1060233.jpg

P1060234.jpg

P1060238.jpg

one of James and his black cocker dog,
they were a very late entry to the day, but that's another story
P1060241.jpg

a few of the gathering and right good mix of dogs that attended
P1060243.jpg

P1060248.jpg

few of the lads chewing the fat at the end of the day
P1060249.jpg

Just like to say A BIG THANK YOU to all that attended on the day from the various sites
also like to personaly thank
Sylvia for all the hard work in sorting out the catering side, I really appreciated that and blooming good food too
Muddy for his great display and talk on shot placement, i wish i had filmed it now
Mark H for his imformative talk and advice on tracking and trailing, really good job
Mike Dickinson for his talk on various tools and methods used for humane despatch
To John and Malcolm admin of the SD for allowing me to use the site to help promote the day
To Shaine admin of CFUK for allowing me to use the site to help promote the day

THANK YOU ALL , FANTASTIC DAY

stones second dog day

i have a picture of muddys texas shot.had a great day nice people great to put faces to names glad you enjoyed the food.
poppins

Had a great informative day - sorry for nipping off a bit before the end, but a Roe doe in the bag made up for the bit I missed! :lol:

More days like this please - it spreads the knowledge and enables those of us with less experience to learn from the pros.

Thanks again,
Mark.

Back