A New JELEN on the way

Jelendeer

Hi everyone,

Very proud to announce to the world that there is a new baby Jelen on the way. My wife, Hannah, and I are expecting a family addition - due sometime in November. :D

Regards,

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Home | Jelen Deer Services

Congratulations Mike, and also to Mrs Jelen! :thumb:

All the very best for the future :D

Congrats Mike... remember to get the FAC app in with the birth certificate, save time! :D

Hi Mike,

Many congratulations to you both!

You kept that quiet last month but now we understand that cheerful glint in you eye!

Best wishes,

Hedders

Well done and i i know how you feel about the grandad bit.In my opinion better than the dad bit best of luck to you all.

Congratulations Mike,
Dont know how you will find time to go shooting !!! Well done! ps....speaking from experience.

Many thanks for that guys, I'll keep you informed of developments!

6p, looks like I'm gonna have the best of both worlds! .......... I'll be a Grandad too by the end of July!!

Thanks for all your kind wishes.

being a grandad is better, you can give them back when youve had enough mate:old:.
In fact I would have been quite happy to just have grandchildren if it was possible:lol:.
Sinbad

Congratulations Mike and Mrs i am awaiting the arival of my first Granddaughter in June and the second in September already have hands full with three grandsons but at least you can give them back after the weekend

ATB
Paul D

Back