New Buck

Its not taken long for another buck to move in, i took a nice adult resident buck a week or so ago and a 4 pointer a couple of days later and i found this one my patch this morning never seen him before.
At first i thought it was the big lad i have been after, but when i got to him he hasn't got the length or span/ girth of the big lad so i left him for another day.
Clip best veiwed in hd setting 720p

Looks to me like you'll have to make more space on that kitchen wall pal, your Ange will be well pleased :lol:

Nice buck pal, I bet your pulse was racing when you first caught a look at him, but as you say he does not seem to have the weight. A very nice reprasentative though. Keep up the vigil. FM.

:)
Nice buck pal, I bet your pulse was racing when you first caught a look at him, but as you say he does not seem to have the weight. A very nice reprasentative though. Keep up the vigil. FM.

When i first saw him at a distance all i could see was his white antler tips glowing, and i thought yes were in ! although i should have sussed it wasnt the older buck as he has a much larger body.
Steve when i got up close his head resembles the buck i had last week the you have just done but with a bit more length, Not seen the other for a few weeks mate and he could be burgers by now ! DF

Now thats as good an offer as you'll get Ben an if you time it right and these arseholes have done with the windfarm you can have a mooch on my side see if we can't catch up with one of them big red beauties, although it'll be harder work than on Bob's I aint got the luxury of seats and towers.

Back