You tube channel

Well i'm chuffed to bits. Came in this morning and my Youtube channel has turned over 500,000 hits.
I have also 461 subscribers.
Thats spreading the word.
Some of them are as far away as aussie land and new zealand as well as japan.
https://www.youtube.com/user/yorkshireroestalking?feature=mhee

looking at the analytics 10,634 hits last seven days and 49,274 hits in the last 30 days.
Take a look if you've not seen it and enjoy. :cool:

well 2 months on and i've turned over 661,000 hits now, 621 subscribers and 73,000 hits in the last 30 days.
fieldsports channel watch out.

You'll get American fans with your "kill it, kill it" :rofl: I am half of the subscribers then :eek:

I was getting hungry... it was time a brew and some scoff :D I think John though will remain the British king of youtube stalking and you never know, he might end up with his own cameraman and crew at this rate! :eek:

Last edited:
"kill it, kill it" - straight to the point, like it. Is that your going to be your video trade mark, I think Johns "good shot reload" is a little catchier.

well just over 3 months on and i logged on this morning to find my hits were over 3/4 million now.

and subscribers were up also.
now 681
so that at rate should be 1M hits by the year end.
thanks for watching and please click on the adverts. £'s

John its always about the BUCK,s WITH YOU lol Well done on the hits thats a lot of time uploading i hope the cash back is worth the effort.

John its always about the BUCK,s WITH YOU lol Well done on the hits thats a lot of time uploading i hope the cash back is worth the effort.
Davie, it is mate, you wouldn't believe. Just think I even make money out of you for just clicking.....Bet that makes you badly. Ha ha
Its like a snare working 24/7 even when I rest or go to bed.
I actually sell more stalking off there to foreign clients now then anywhere else.
I also get a few invites for swap hunts from everything from black bear to "beaver" hunting. LOL
Yds vol5, will be due out next month when i have the time to put it together with those vids and many more which cant be shown on youtube order your copy now.

Last edited:
Hi John!
I just watched some of your vids on youtube...
Congratulations, some great footage!
Keep going, it looks like you were hunting on some extraordinary ground....!
Best regards from Germany

Michael

Back