Thread: Harkila Prohunter Boots

Harkila Prohunter Boots

Trying to locate a pair of Harkila Prohunter boots size 7.5 UK. Have tried all UK main stockists to no avail. Now advised that Harkila have no stock and these will not be available until July. Are there any SD Traders out there with stock available ?

Many Thanks

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Harkila Pro Hunter GTX 10" Reinforced boots - Marsh Farm Country Supplies - Country Clothing

Not sure which length you're after - I believe the 8 is actually a 7.5 as they come up a little small (and different suppliers list them in different ways?)?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

+ one with ETR
    got some from John Norris in Penrith I am a 7.5 got 8s great fit and comfortable from day one. 12inch and 10inch available.
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

HI john f . go for the reinforce ones thay are a bit more resiliant against brambles.

Hi Sinbad,
    Thanks for the info. Im just over size 7 so size 8 will be too large for me...even with 4 pairs of socks on !!,

Bought a pair of bg game in size 7 but they were just nipping my toes with thin im sure size 7.5 will be just nice.....if I can find a pair!

They dont have a 7.5 listed but worth giving them a call, i got mine from here, first class service and i got 25% off my next order......
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Thanks to all for your assistance re Harkila boots size 7.5 UK. Finally got a pair thanks to the efforts of Shirley at Seeland UK, and Emma at Ardmoor ltd. Very greatful indeed to these lovely ladies....Great Customer Service

John F