Taping the end of a moderator

gelert

Can you put safely put tape on the end of the moderator like you would the end of a muzzle with nothing to worry about,and has any body tried it.?:confused:

yes absoultely fine. Ive had a moderator full of water before now and learned my lesson to retape not only before but AFTER shooting a beast too.

Thanks for that ff,i thought not and I assume it will have no effect on accuracy, or poi at all best to ask these things.

yes its fine i just used a small square of insulation tape it blows straight off ,atb wayne

I use electrical tape, I always carry a small roll with me as its also useful to mark a bloodtrail should you injure an animal and need to follow it up later.

No problem what so ever with accuracy and it stop's the possibility of any blockages should you fall.

I personally use a money bag shrouded over the mod and hold it in place with a laccy band.

Mark.

Tape should be fine seen many a person been slabbed on the range when a thick plastic muzzle cover shoots down the range after someone has forgot to remove it. Also seen condoms used to stop water and dust etc getting in the barrel. atb Gordon.

Tape should be fine seen many a person been slabbed on the range when a thick plastic muzzle cover shoots down the range after someone has forgot to remove it. Also seen condoms used to stop water and dust etc getting in the barrel. atb Gordon.

Be careful with this one fellas. Picture the scene. About to leave for a weekend stalking expedition you pop back to say goodbye to the wife, 'Bye love, see you in a couple of days. By the way have you seen the 12 pack of durex!?'

Be careful with this one fellas. Picture the scene. About to leave for a weekend stalking expedition you pop back to say goodbye to the wife, 'Bye love, see you in a couple of days. By the way have you seen the 12 pack of durex!?'
Only 12?? Quiet weekend then. :tiphat:

Back