Thread: Vortex recon mountain scope

Vortex recon mountain scope

Hi all i am selling a brand new VORTEX OPTICS [RECON MOUNTAIN SCOPE 15 X 50]. These classing scopes are small compact and designed to be handled in the roughest and conditions. The scope offers brilliant optical performance using VORTEX`S premium XD glass and XR lens coatings . it can be weapon mounted if need be also it comes with a small flexible tri pod and for the very quick glassing it has a very secure belt clip.Included with the RECON MOUNTAIN SCOPE are:
    Rain/dust hood
    Uni-Daptor tripod adapter
    Tethered objective lens cover
    Picatinny rail
    Dust cloth
    Very light weight and sturdy carry case if needed . It as all VORTEX OPTICS has an UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRENTY [which is totally transferable ]. this is a chance to own a truely super piece of kit as i think you cannot obtain them in Britian and Europe , green rubberised with black metal work for no give away. a top piece of kit , reason for selling it , i have another one and i would like to fund another rifle from a very nice man on this Forum if possible, any questions please pm and i will get back to you asap , please no trades as i need the monies for the new rifle thanks very much....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P5070001.JPG   P5070002.JPG   P5070004.JPG   P5070005.JPG   P5070008.JPG  

Last edited by cappi; 07-05-2012 at 11:37. Reason: OMMITTED THE PRICE

Hi Cappi how much are you asking for it ?

Ttt cracking piece of kit all you will ever need..

one and only price drop 460...........ttt

Hi all it has gone on e-bay for buy it now at 400 so get it now top deal ..............................

Can you post its ebay number as I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Womphorn View Post
    Can you post its ebay number as I can't find it.
    Thats probably because his post is 9 months old, and eBay only keeps finished auctions for three months!

15 x 50 Vortex Recon available at 428 inc the VAT in stock about 10 days time . Vortex 15x50 Recon R/T with rangefinding reticle 468 inc the VAT in stock now.