Thread: looking to go deer

looking to go deer

Hi there
    can anybody help me i am trying to go out stalking in the south shropshire area I am willing to pay for the stalk, and i am after some help and someone to come out with me. so I can learn off them as i am new to this so can anybody help.

hi would love to help but im in norfolk ! your more than welcomke if you fancy a road trip ...... lol

Thanks for that leec6.5, but it is a bit to far away but thanks for the offer
    and you never know i might take you up on that trip one day and nice to offer me a change to.

requards cross hair

Hi leec6.5
    Where abouts in norfolk are you, I live in norfolk to.
    I have been stalking for aroun 3 years, I also do some vermin control

I'm not in Shrops, but in Warwickshire.

Unfortunately I'm about to go into hospital for an op that is going to take me out of stalking for a few weeks thereafter.

But if you don't get any positive responses in next few weeks, , or if you have a shoot of your own, and just want someone to come along andaccompany you on it, send me a PM and I'll see what i can do.

Hi Try John at CRIGILLION estate about 15 mile south of SHREWSBURY
    a most able stalker. I did my DSC1 there , he may be able to help ,or point you in the right direction .I bumped into Norman at the Newark show an instructor at Crigillion for BDS , he may also be of help.
    Regards Trapper