bullet chucker.

bullet chucker

Hi, to you all. short intro, I have been shooting one way or another since the fifties when to wander with a gun (pellet air rifle) was only cautioned by an adult with them saying "you be careful". How things have changed ? Now a days along with rough shooting my main interest is full bore rifles,stalking,pest control ect. :D

Welcome to the site BC,and I apologise on behalf of the 40+ Aholes that read your post but failed to welcome you!.....

Martin

''only cautioned by an adult with them saying you be careful"

Those were the days !
You are not alone - perhaps we should form a splinter group for 'senior stalkers'
Welcome
Ed

Hi
Even though I am only 21 (again:rofl: ) I remember going up to the woods on my bike with a mate, an old BSA springer tied to the bike and then coming home with half a dozen rabbits hanging from the handlebars. I now realise that I was poaching, but at the time even the farmer did not mind, I know as I remember him asking us how we were doing one day, glad for the help in those days I suppose.

Thank you Martin, But I did not take offence, this is a very good site to be a part of......... Mutual interests and hobbies.

Hi, to you all. short intro, I have been shooting one way or another since the fifties when to wander with a gun (pellet air rifle) was only cautioned by an adult with them saying "you be careful". How things have changed ? Now a days along with rough shooting my main interest is full bore rifles,stalking,pest control ect. :D
ahh i remember the days,oh no i don't i was -20 he he

Back