Thread: Cocker Spaniel Puppies

Cocker Spaniel Puppies

Hi everyone,
    Early days I understand, but I just wanted to let people know about the impending sale of my littler of cocker puppies that are due in two weeks. As I am guessing that I will be too busy looking after the pups to get online when they are born.
    They are well bred, and will be KC registered, I have bred from my bitch as I want a pup out of my bitch, that I am very very pleased with, she is going from strength to strength working, and is also a fantastic pet. She has been vet checked weekly since she was lined, and a recent scan suggested an estimate of 6 puppies. I expect these to sell fast as 2 have already got homes.
    The sire is also well bred, and I shoot with him regularly, and chose him not only for his pedigree, but his hunting agility and temperament. Both of the parents have over 30 FTCs in their pedigree, and FTC Argyll Warrior will be the pups Grandfather
    Vet checks will continue weekly until the pups are ready to go, and the pups will of had their first vaccinations when they leave. The second vaccination can be arranged at extra cost.
    Deposits are being taken of 100 pounds, and this would be returned if your specified sex was not available to you.

Located in west Yorkshire.
    Dam black, with a little white on her chest
    Sire, red with a little white,
    See the photos attached.
    Gene pool suggests any colours are possible, so we will have to wait and see.
    Available to go to their new homes towards the end of July

Bitches 650
    Dogs 600

Feel free to get in touch with any questions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0568 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	406.2 KB 
ID:	15340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solo 3.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	281.8 KB 
ID:	15341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solo.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	15342

Hi Everyone,
    These pups have been born.

There are 5 healthy boys remaining. 2 are black, and 3 are red/tan. I expect them to be the same colour as their father. All of them carry a little bit of white.

I will be able to send through pictures of the pups on request.

Just thought I would share a few more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pup 2.jpg   pup 1.jpg   pup 3.jpg   pups.jpg   sdc11536.jpg