Leupold QRW rings

nuttyspaniel

Does anybody use these rings on Weaver bases not the leupold bases? if so how do you get on with them??

cheers
nutty

Hi i found on my winchester 70 that they didnt seem to fit as well as they could (didnt look central), so i bought the matching bases, now alls well. Shaun

yes as at the time i was alternating between a day scope and a dedicated NV. Zero was always there abouts but never spot on when going back to day scope.

get the post style QR with locking cam.
perfect zero return. I use them on my 4 barrelled qud, I now no longer even checking the zero, it just works

I have weaver rails fitted to all 3 of my rifles & the scopes are mounted with QRW rings.

Never once had a problem & my scopes are on & off all the time for cleaning. Each time the scope has been bang on zero again.

I have weaver rails fitted to all 3 of my rifles & the scopes are mounted with QRW rings.

Never once had a problem & my scopes are on & off all the time for cleaning. Each time the scope has been bang on zero again.

Thanks for that reply thats what Im looking for.....

nutty

They really are good mounts for the money & ideal for swapping between day/night scopes.

Of the 100 times ive had my scopes on/off they have never once failed to return to zer on on the rails.

You wont be dissapointed with them.

I think its important to remember that you need to get a really good quality rail.

Alot of people go wrong & encounter problems because they buy crap quality rails machined with much greater tolerances... buy the best you can afford & it will pay dividends!

Back