Thread: Hello.

Hello chaps.

Always thought I was a member on here, as I've visited often enough, but when I tried to post, it became obvious that I wasn't

Currently in possession of .243, .223, .204 and a couple of rimmies. As an active member of a game shoot, I don't find too much time for the deer, to be honest, but still have the occasional foray for roe.

First outing for reds was back in the early eighties over on the Knoydart Peninsular, so I'm showing my age, at 55 years old.

Looking forward to catching up on the existing threads and hopefully adding the odd post myself.

Hello George,
    My turn to welcome you to a site. The site is brimming with fantastic info from some really knowledgable guys. I mostly sit back and enjoy, as compared to many on here I'm a definite 'also ran'! Always enjoyed roe stalking - nice to watch them too. We quite often get them in the woodland part of the garden, and occasionally they come right up to the house. Nearest I've had them is a young doe at approx 2-3 foot, separated from me by a window and partly drawn curtain. You could see every hair on her muzzle. Cheers, regards Jim

Hello Jim, and thanks for the kind welcome.

i bet that .204 is one hell of a rifle.hello pal

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hello Mike. It sure is (or will be when I decide on a scope).

Thanks for the welcome, John, it's appreciated.

Welcome to the directory George!

"Smoke me a kipper - i'll be back for breakfast"

Thanks for that, Daz.