Sinclair International Orders

maffs

Hi Guys,
I'm thinking about putting an order in to Sinclair Int for some chamber length gauges. I expect them to be light and therefore postage should be too high???

Here lies the concern. Am i going to shafted for a large international postage charge and if so, should i include a new FL Die to boot to make it worth while?

Does anyone have any experience in ordering from sinclair int (Top Rated Supplier of Firearm Reloading Equipment, Supplies, and Tools - Sinclair Intl
) and if so what did the postage cost you?

Many thanks for any help,
Chris

Ive ordered 000's of £ worth of equipment from Sinclairs, postage was always reasonable, and customs charges were (at the time) hit and miss.

I havent ordered anything recently as I now make my own dies and chamber guages I order from PTG

Thanks for that,
I was just wondering if the charges depended on specific weight or like midway a fix price? It does seem like they cost it out specifically on weight.

Excuse my ignorance but what is PTG?
Thanks again,
Chris

Sinclair Orders

Hi Chris,

I have ordered many items from the USA, Sinclair, Titan reloading etc. Not really had any issues except when Customs decided to Investigate one of my orders which contained plastic ammunition boxes for .22 rimfire and 22.250. They kept the order for nearly 2 weeks,and when i finally found out this was the reason for the delay and chased them up, conveniently the investigating officer was unavailable to speak with me!!, however the order did arrive a few days later. Certainly cost effective on many items as long as they are not heavy, then postage costs increase considerably. For price comparison to buy like for like in the UK, what costs you dollars in the USA you will pay the equivalent in pounds in good old UK!!. Unfortunately you cannot obtain reloading components like cases etc from the USA due to Federal restrictions,but just look at the prices in comparison to what we have to pay here.....?

Regards

John F

Hi Guys,
I'm thinking about putting an order in to Sinclair Int for some chamber length gauges. I expect them to be light and therefore postage should be too high???

Here lies the concern. Am i going to shafted for a large international postage charge and if so, should i include a new FL Die to boot to make it worth while?

Does anyone have any experience in ordering from sinclair int (Top Rated Supplier of Firearm Reloading Equipment, Supplies, and Tools - Sinclair Intl
) and if so what did the postage cost you?

Many thanks for any help,
Chris

Thanks John,
I have a colleague going to American in a few weeks to visit her family. I may ask if she can post something back :)
Cheers,

Back