ruger 10/22 bases for scope rings

Deanandrew64

Hi All, been looking at a ruger 10/22 for rabbiting, can anyone tell me where to get a pair of bases to fit this gun to take 19 mils scope mounts, thanks Dean

Hi All, been looking at a ruger 10/22 for rabbiting, can anyone tell me where to get a pair of bases to fit this gun to take 19 mils scope mounts, thanks Dean

Hi Dean
You would be better off getting 77/22 Bolt action or any Bolt action i had 10/22 couldn't wait to get rid as they are made for supersonic rather than subsonic ammo and mine jammed on regular basis Ely ammo subs worked best but still jammed with these. After speaking with several lads that had one they all said same out with the lamp and jam in dark.

Jimbo :thumb:

Hi Dean
Ive got a 1022 and i love it, it has been played with by rimfire magic and its brilliant for bunny bashnig. I use winchester x subs and have no issues with missfires,or jams. It didnt get on with cci . My mate has a standard one and gets on with winchester x subs also. I use the gun and sports shop in Exeter and find them very helpful, im sure they can sort you out 01392 271701.

Back