Thread: Scrun is about to be gralloched.....

Scrun is about to be gralloched.....

Hello all,

You always get someone who wants to take the experience a whole lot further, someone who wants to get into the mind of the deer, to experience the stalk from their perspective..

Well, our mate 'Scrun' is going about it backwards and is about to experience the gralloch! Actually, he's currently in hospital suffering another bout of Crohn's disease. He's already had a half gralloch and is about to have more removed. The thing I can't understand is why he continues to weigh so much when he keeps having stuff chopped out????

Wishing him all the best....

ps.... anyone got any good recipes for chitlings???????

Ooh, I hope they don't cut around the pizzle

...or use one of those Butt out plug things
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Here`s hoping for a speedy recovery.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

`you`ll nae be needin` them nae more`

On a serious note lets hope the lad is pain free when its all done. Chrones can be agony. I get Bile Acid in my Bowel and its like being Bayoneted but its nothing compared to Chrones.

Let's hope the Doc has his DSC2!

Hope it goes well.

Good luck Scrun! I've also had a couple of resections so I know how horrible it is, but as you know you'll feel so much better afterwards so just focus on that and getting well!

all the best,

Cheers fellas. whats really p*ssing me off tho isnt the pain - it's the fact some sadist has got a picture of deer on the ward curtainsjust to rub it in its buck season and i aint there. Still theres always nxt yr

Good news is the drugs are excellent

Si, great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ!)

Scrun's stoma has kind of died back so they need to reconstruct it.... and the butt plug was the first thing I thought of too! Just think how much it could save the NHS, and the recovery time would be far shorter....

he'll be out of hospital even sooner...

which means I'll have to find something else to "extract the urine" about.

Seriously though, thanks for all the replies, got him smiling a bit.

Cheers, Steve