40 quid portable high seat

i centred the plastic seat and then countersunk and drilled it for fixing. dont forget to drill some drainage holes so you dont get a wet a**seat front.jpg

Last edited:
using 4 bits of angle iron to make the brackets to support the seat and 12mm threaded rod with 2 nuts on each endthreaded rod.jpg

Excellent work biker1, I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now. Seeing your end result has made me decide to dust off the power tools over the weekend and do some building :)

gun rail measures 36inchs side and front rail 31inchs bolt to back uprights and clamp at the front sit in seat and adjust rail to your needs then drill and bolt to front uprights then trim off front uprights to suitclamp for gun rail hight.jpg

made a number of these seats costs work out about 29 quid including bolts and threaded bar

you have a good seat there, could i make a suggestion as i have spent a long time working out seat plans and its always the rail that lets the seats down on any highseat. if you lowered your front bolt that holds the rail and then on the back upright you drilled a series of holes you would have an adjustable rail but you would need to make the side rails longer for extra holes as well this would mean you could take your seats to different locations if needed just a thaught ,great seat,wayne

hi mate thanks for that i did think about drilling the front post but thats a better idea all round regards biker1

Back