Dsc1

Paulvx

Just spent last weekend doing DSC1 at Jon and Andrea Snowdons GREENLEE DEER STALKING NORTHUMBERLAND they are superb hosts. The course was carried out superbly and I think I can speak for all that took part to say we all enjoyed the three days, If anyone is looking to book this course then in my mind they should definitley check there website out. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Hi Paul, it was good to meet you over the weekend.

I can only agree with what Paul says, Jon and Andrea really looked after us, it is plain to see that Jon is very knowledgeable and passionate about stalking and deer in general,
and really knows how to get the information across (Even to a tired old brain like mine!).

I too can highly recommend Jon at Greenlee Deer Management.

Yes you too, hope you had a good journey home not too much traffic? If ever your up this way give me a shout.
cheers
Paul

Bin there done that , first class accomodation and the food that Andrea serves up is fit for a king .

Top Tip if you are thinking of driving up to Greenlee and you dont have 4x4 ring Jon first and he will pick you up ..

Great weekend

Thanks to all who were on the DSC1 course at Greenlee and for your kind remarks. Andrea and myself both enjoyed the company and had a really good laugh at the humour going around. I can still see all those relieved faces when the assessments were over, great bunch of guys. Thanks again. Jon.

I can highly recommend Greenlee for your DSC1,I did mine there quite a few years ago with John.Hugh and Rob.
Atb John.

Had the best weekend for a long time, weather great and Jon's professionalism and deer knowledge first class. Accomodation excellent and Andrea's venison dinner to die for. When it comes to a great weekend you cant beat it with a bunch of gordies, great craic and plenty of humour. Made the DSC1 course a pleasure, thanks again Jon and Andrea.......I will be back.
Regards

Iam a total agreement with everything that has been said about jon. I was the one with the relief on my face at the end of the course. now i know jon im pleased i went with him cant recomend him highly enough.

Back