DSC1 BOOK

amber243

Hi gents,

im looking at doing my DSC1 in the near future and was wondering if anyone as got a recent DSC1 book at they would be intrested in selling if so if you could email me that would be great.

regards amber243 (nick)

Even though the book is hard going in places it has a lot of information that I suspect most people will want to keep. you may be better trying to find someone who will lend you theirs. but the course is worth doing
Doc

Also, BDS, BASC and any other tend to have differing "padding". Still the same information in there, just more "fluff".

Whoever you "register with" will provide/prefer you to use their issue. Again, once you annotate it the information becomes more relevant to your personal view.

DMQ administer the qualification, they do not themselves "teach" it. Many organisations and commercial companies are registered to "teach/qualify".

Stan

recommend

Dave Stretton of Donnington Deer does a really good book, cheapish too. Has all you need without being over the top.

amber243 said:
Hi gents,

im looking at doing my DSC1 in the near future and was wondering if anyone as got a recent DSC1 book at they would be intrested in selling if so if you could email me that would be great.

regards amber243 (nick)

Back