Thread: Hello Stalkers

Hello Stalkers

Hello All ,

Im a brand new hand in the deer stalking scene And have been bitten by the deer stalking bug !!!! im from the moray area, have held a shotgun licence for a few years and wanted a change so i now find myself fascinated by all things deer !!! I have currently completed my DSC level 1 with the stalking school in Aberlour ( Ballindalloch) and would like to say a huge thank you to John and Andy both of whom are absolute experts on anything deer or gun related !!! i highly recommend using these guys for and stalking needs / info / equipment or courses they offer , to say i was nervous before undertaking my DSC 1 would have been a massive understatment but John and Andy made me feel totally at ease and the course was carried out in a very professional and relaxed environment.
    (just waiting for the results to come in ...... fingers crossed )

Hopefully i have succeeded in introducing myself !! have been looking through some of the topics on here and have found great clarity and a good few laughs along the way !! look forward to being part of the stalking culture / directory

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the forum.

However, dont recognise the John & Andy you described! Although John had taken his medication that weekend - so you caught him at a good time.

Seriously, many thanks for the extremely kind words - but adage remains we only polish up all the hard work that had clearly been put in.

People like Al are one of the great positives of the job - getting to meet thoroughly decent people.

Enjoy the forum.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Nice to see you onboard Alan, I'm sure you'll enjoy!!!

P.S. still waiting on results myself

Rgds Bryan

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Cheers for the comments , looking forward to all the new bits of kit i can buy hahah.

Bryan - took the job we spoke of on the DSC , joining in September ... heading ti the west Leo the off back to Samsung !! Excited !!!

Many Thanks !!

Thats good to hear Al, might see you onboard if I stick in a transfer!

Hopefully catch up we ya sometime..

All the best in yer new venture...

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under