Thread: New member in Bucks/Berks/Oxon border

New member in Bucks/Berks/Oxon border

Hello All,

My name is Will. I live in just in the corner where Bucks,Berks and Oxon meet. I have been shooting since I was 9 when my father drove me around the garden with a small bolt action .410 for bunnies. Since then I have progressed to .22 and am the proud owner of a Blaser R93 .308. which has served me well in England, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Botswana and Zambia. There is a farm near where I live where I can shoot so I have taken a few roe and muntjac from there as well as a single fallow.

I have taken my DSC 1 and am considering the DSC two when I have the opportunity.

I have taught myself all the steps from stalking & shooting to the point you hang the head on the wall on the shield (painful lessons learned regarding the need to use gloves when handling hydrogen peroxide).

I enjoy teaching people about stalking, taking them out and mentoring them including one person who has introduced me to this site. Still much to learn and enjoy stalking with a very experienced chap in Wiltshire.

I support most shooting sports and in my spare time moonlight as the chairman of the Shooting Times Woodcock Club.

Love being out in nature to see what I can see whether I take a shot or not.
    Last edited by grillbill; 30-05-2012 at 16:44.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses