Thread: Pecar Berlin 3-7 x 36 scope Duplex reticle in First Focal Plane

Pecar Berlin 3-7 x 36 scope Duplex reticle in First Focal Plane

Attachment 15956Attachment 15955
    Pecar Berlin 3-7 x 36 variable scope with Duplex reticle in the First Focal Plane,
    plus Burris Signature rings and choice of inserts, 0, +5, +10

Classic stalking scope, steel tube, superb glass, Duplex reticle complete with a set of Burris Signature rings (like optilocks - plastic inserts, fit Leupold/Burris bases)
    This would compliment any traditional Rifle, good condition, no dents, 26mm tube.
    See pic below: On x7 mag two specks of dust can be seen on the left thick post of the reticle, spoken to Paul Burke (Ex-Parker Hale) and he said he would clean and re-gas for about 20, choice is yours.

200 posted RM Recorded

thanks for looking

Attachment 15954

Pecar a good scope, mate but not @ 200 dollsrs

Have one on my 22 an love it, set at 6.
    Last edited by Chesapeake; 01-06-2012 at 01:46.

I think this has been mentioned on here before, if you don't like the price you don't have to buy it,
    but tell me of a comparable quality scope for the money and I will buy one !

Steel tube, fantastic quality lenses, reticle in first focal plane, variable magnification

nearest modern equivalent all with alloy tubes
    Docter 1.5-6 x 42 ............ 600
    Zeiss Classic 1.5-6 x42 ..... 800
    prices from Uttings website

Pecar are very good scopes. I believe they went bust as they would not compormise on quality or move production to a lower cost location, such as Hungry.

@ chesapeake that is worth 200 all day
    if fact I would hazard it is in fact a bargain

I have sold three of these in much lower trim and fixed mag within the last 6 months for in excess of 120

I see things don't alter.. When I listed my 3-7x36 Pecar with the fine cross hair reticle I got all sorts of derisery offers like:-

"I'll give yo 60 quid for it"

So after a time I put it on e-bay and got more snide remarks as to you'll have to pay commision etc. Now that was back in early 2011 or late 2010 if I recall correctly but on e-bay I got if memory serves me correctly just under 200 for it plus postage. Just a bare scope no mounts and the less desirable to my mind plain fine cross hair not a duplex.

Thank you gentlemen, I really appreciate your positive input, I have tried to price the scope fairly, its condition for its age is rather good and the Signature rings are probably worth more than 30 on their own.

These fetch good money flyboy, you see the odd one on ebay, unless you get 200 for it keep it. i have the 4-10 x 45 and its a great scope.

Just swapped this onto my 22 K Hornet to see how I get on with it, still for sale . . . for now