Thread: Danish Fox Hunter

Danish Fox Hunter

Dear all.

Also new to this site. Have been interested in outdoor all my life, but have only since 2008 been introduced to hunting. Since I´m the
    only one in my family who has this hobby. I have been more or less on my own regarding getting the experience and introduction to hunting.
    My first piece of game was a mallard. Started out with a little bit of see hunting from boat after ducks and so.
    But since I got my Rifle license and shot my first Buck (6 pointer) I was sold, enjoyed spending time on the hunting grounds stalking foxes and deer. Got a job helping out a local gamekeeper in my spare time, raising pheasants, pest control and so on. And have been there since 2008. My daily work is working for a online hunting web shop in sales.
    My main interest hunting is foxes, I have shot 77 the since august 2008. And also buck hunting, have for a couple of years ago been to Dorset and wilthsire, and I really enjoy visiting new terrain. I´m educated rifle instructor, and do also train my gun dog lab retriever who I got from Ireland. I spend the vintner season retrieving at local estates, duck and pheasants.
    Well That was a little bit about me, a short introduction.
    Hope this site will bring new friends, and adventures.

welcome Mrsinning! do you have any pictures of your lab?
    Regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Welcome MrSinning, there a nice bunch on here I'm sure you'll do just fine.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Velkommen til The Stalking Directory. Jeg er sikker på at du nok skal finde en masse nyttige informationer og nye venner. Hvor er du i Danmark? Er Dansker født og opvokset i UK og elsker jagt. Er pt på besøg hos familien i Danmark og læser alle de jæger blade jeg kan få fat i. Så du manden med det tamme rådyr i morges i tv?

(For those not fluent in Danish: Welcome to the Stalking Directory. I am certain you will find many useful pieces of information and new friends. Where are you in Denmark. I am a Dane born and brought up in the UK and love hunting. Am at the moment visiting the family in Denmark and reading back issues of "Jæger" (the Danish hunting association magazine which is about 1000% better than Shooting and Conservation") Did you see the man with the tame roe deer in the tv this morning?

Welcome to the site MrSinning, good to have another Skandi onboard!

My Hunting Blog: click here

Hej og velkommen fra nord.

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "