Thread: Back in the land of the living

Back in the land of the living

Well im back I hope, hope all is well on the forum and all have been entertained for the last five months.
    What started as a cough back in January really turned out to be a a soul destroyer, turning into a chest infection and pnuemonia and then onto things the doc's couldnt nail down but I got the all clear on my lungs this week and there is nothing nasty growing on them, now they think it may be the old ticker, but it cant be as the wife thinks I dont have one.
    Ive never been scared of my health before, until now to the stage where I had no drive at all day in day out and the biggest bummer was having to turn down a dream job in France.
    The up side is ive saved a fortune on ammo, but thats about to change as ive alot of catching up to do.

Welcome back mate.
    Hope all goes well from now.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Glad you got the all clear on the lungs matey.. Let me know if your out and about..

Bloody hell J thats come as a bit of a shock, but you did sound bad last time we spoke. Great news you've had the all clear on your lungs and fingers crossed for you that the ticker turns out clear. Back to health just in time for the cubs, what timing . Hope to catch up soon. ATB Gaz

Welcome back, glad to hear that you are well on the road to a full recovery. Hope we can catch up later in the winter. Let me know if you want to come down for a shot or two.

Best wishes

Welcome back, im glad your feeling better. all the best for the future.

Thanks chaps, I feel like im getting back to my old ways again. Managed a stalk this morning and it felt great to be out.
    Ben, im out and about anytime if you want to catch up, Gaz I do believe I may have a job on my hands with the cubs after being out of action all spring and with around another 3000 acres ive aquired I may have to allow you to give me a hand when your up this way again Malc, thanks thats appreciated especially after I let you down with being well enough to come down.