Thread: Hello to all8

Hello to all8

My name is Scott, I live in the USA, more specifically Georgia. I just recently found this site while researching Bavarian Mountain Hounds because I am trying to get one for deer tracking. I have been hunting for the last 25 years and have been dedicated to deer tracking with dogs for the last 13 years. For the last 8 years I have been hunting with only archery equipment and enjoy videoing all of my kills. I have enjoyed hunting Elk, antelope, whitetail deer, mule deer, black bear, wild hogs, and turkey. I have tracked deer with several different breeds but I have never been fully satisfied with any breed so far which is why I am looking into the Bavarian Mountain Hound. I look forward to hopefully getting to meet a you guys and learn as much as I can about the Bavarian Mountain Hounds.

Last edited by gtbhuntin; 09-06-2012 at 21:27.

welcome to the forum bow hunting and bavarians provoke great debate on the forum so you should feel at home here ,good luck with your quest
    regards norma

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site. Been to your part of the world a number of times, including Atlanta, and Macon. I seem to remember there was a breeder of Bavarians in the state of Georgia, who also had a website so I assume you have tried there first ?

Hello and welcome from the North

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Hello Scott and welcome to the site