Jelen essex

goldeneve frise

A big thank you to all the essex jelen team.
I have just completed my dsc 1 course with jelen essex, and can thoroughly recommend these guys as they were fantastic through out the course and very knowledgeble.
If early indications are right, i should expect confirmation of passing this well conducted course,very soon.
Once again well done the essex jelen team.

I was also there and can back up that their first one from that location was very good. Fingers crossed we all kept up the 100% pass rate

Hi guys,

It was a real pleasure to instruct such a great group of people. As with all the courses we run, we end up making new friends, and you guys are no exception. I hope we keep in touch with you long into the future.

I was impressed with the level of knowledge that you all demonstrated, which shows us that you were all very much committed to passing your DSCL1 long before you arrived at the lecture centre.

I would like to thank you all very much for choosing Jelen to deliver your DSCL1 training, and also a huge thank you to our instructor team who - as always - work so tirelessly to ensure the course runs smoothly, and to offer 1:1 instruction whenever its required.

Finally, but not least to the (BASC Assessor) who always runs a pain-free assessment process.

Best regards, and hope to see you all again soon.

Dan

( Field Operations Manager Eastern Region )

www.Jelendeer.com

I also did my DSC1 last weekend at Jelen (essex). The course was fantastic, we all learn't alot from the instructors - and given that the group size that they have there are quite small (6 on mine) there is plenty of oppertunity for one to one help if anyone needs a little extra.
In the lead up to the course i contacted Dan who is one of the organisers at Jelen Essex and he was kind enough to let me use his range and rifle for a bit of practice for the shooting test (this really helped - was a great confidence boost when it came to the real thing!).
In addition to the excellent teaching on the course, they offer an internet based revision and practice test programme. This was fantastic while revising for the tests on the course and all the others on our course who had used it seemed to think so as well.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending Jelen to anyone for their DSC1.

I too was fortunate to have chosen Jelen Deer Services (Eastern Region) for my DMQ training. All of the instructors had something special to offer and were very professional in the way in which the course was run, and showed that they had exceptional knowledge of their subject matter. They have got training sussed, and their pre-course and online training system was a brilliant innovation.
The venue had excellent facilities in the form of a specially built classroom with on site toilets, plenty of tea or coffee and a cafe/restaurant to get a lunchtime meal or indeed after the day had finished.
The shooting range was bang on too! Set in a good good location it even offered a chance to see the real thing at some stage.
Having been on a few different courses in the past I do not think you could choose better than Jelen.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Pete.

Well done to all our Jelen team in the Eastern Region, and to the guys that chose Jelen (Eastern) to provide their DSCL1 training.

To Dan, Mal, Norman, Heather and Scott, just like to say a huge thank you for keeping the Jelen name up there, and maintaining our high standards in your new operation.

On behalf of our Senior Management Team, I would like to say how proud I am of you all for seeing this through from the initial concept to the launch of your new centre, and for your unfailing commitment.

Jelen Deer Services is surely setting the benchmark for UK Deer Management Training.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Mike.
(Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Many thanks Dan Malc and Norman just had the result through the post and pleased to say I've not let you down. Hope everyone else has the same result!

Another one here received their certificate. Many thanks to everyone at Jelen I can't recommend you guys enough.

Hi

Posted my DSC2 portfolio off to BASC Friday so now the waiting begins.

More than grateful to John Robson of YDS who was my AW and provided the necessary 3 roe deer for the ICR's. He certainly had to work for them as the weather wasnt helpful on the occassions I could wander up to him.

Can only recommend him highly - pragmatic, a good chatter and a mine of information/knowledge.

Cheers
L

PS sorts out binos & scopes too!

Last edited:
Back