Thread: Greetings from Canada

Greetings from Canada

Hello. I may not technically be a stalker but I have been a hunter for 30 of my 43 years here in British Columbia, Canada. I've worked as a packer and assistant to the assistant guide for mountain hunts in some of the amazing mountain ranges here and enjoyed walking the woods with great hunting partners over the years. Glad to have found this website. Calibers I have had and/or still have include .22, .32-20, .303, .30-06, 7mauser, 7austrian, 7.62 russian, .338, .375 and most of the shotgun gauges. Presently looking to add .308 . Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Scheesman!

BC- probably the nices place on the planet as have been there briefly and hope to return one day...not in winter!

Welcome to the site. Spent 2 weeks in B.C. last year in the fall. one of the most beautiful and spectacular places ever. Great wild life, would love to hunt there one day.

Welcome to the site, look forward to hearing about some of the hunts you have been on.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

From Pembroke, Ontario myself. Living in the UK now. Glad you found this place. John